Mary Richards Photography

Monday, December 29, 2014

Family ~ Pusateri

Remember these handsome guys from last year? I had fun working with their whole family last month, after our first snowfall of the season.  Even with the snow, it wasn't as cold as last year. Thanks, everyone, for the great session. It's always fun to see you!








Before I finish this post, I must thank the guys for their help when my car was stuck in the snow.  We ventured up a winding hill in the park, which is normally closed in the winter but it was still early.  It was slick, and the road dips down into a slight ditch.  Yup, I slipped in and was struggling to get out.   I was lucky to have them there to help.  And these soon-to-be-driving teens got a lesson out of it, as well (hahaha!!!)  Thanks a TON!  



No comments:

Post a Comment