Mary Richards Photography

Monday, December 29, 2014

Little Ones ~ Vincent 18 months

This little man is 18 months old! I met him a year ago when we did his 6 month session, and I couldn't wait to see him again today!  As a "micro premie", born 3 months early, he weighed just 1 lb. 14 oz. ♥  Vincent is growing and thriving, and super sweet, too.  It was a fun morning soaking up the fall color.  We timed it just right, too, because a few days later, all the leaves had dropped.












Vincent's mom is a delight, as well.  She told me about the wonderful therapists they've been working with, and that they'll soon have some answers about his development.  I love that I captured this sweet moment for them.  Thanks again, Natalie, for asking me to work with your little man and to see him grow and change.  I hope you had a very merry Christmas, and wish you a happy and healthy 2015!



No comments:

Post a Comment