Mary Richards Photography

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Motherhood ~ Jennifer

I recently had the opportunity to do a maternity photo shoot for a friend's daughter.  The day of the baby shower was coming, and I was asked to do photos of the mom-to-be and her husband, as well as capture some details of the baby shower.  The "Peter Rabbit" theme was so adorable!

Jennifer doesn't know what she's having
"Ten Little Fingers, Ten Little Toes,
Boy or Girl, No One Knows!"  


The farm and garden centerpieces were really fun!






 
Onion centerpieces?  Too cute!


Jennifer, Paul, and Grandma, with Mom (my friend June) below.


Our session began at the old Cotton Mill apartments in downtown Janesville.  
I love the texture of the brick against her bright pink sweater!




 We also took some photos by the downtown river walk.






Congratulations, and Best Wishes, Jennifer and Paul!    Thank you so much for allowing me to capture this time in your lives.  I can't wait to hear the baby news in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment