Mary Richards Photography

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Senior Style ~ Maggie Session 2

A few weeks ago I had session #2 for this sweet senior! We had some fun trying the new props I brought along, such as a suitcase, a stool, and an antique wooden folding chair I painted bright blue.  Maggie was so relaxed -- even in 90+ temps.  I just love her smile.  This girl is going places, just watch!




Tonight was the first time I had done any sessions at these locations, and I want to thank Maggie for allowing us to try some new things.  I keep learning and growing so much as a photographer, and a lot of it is due to taking risks with the right client.  Maggie, you are amazing!

It has been a busy few weeks with seniors and babies, so I'll have much more for you to see very soon.  Please stop back!





No comments:

Post a Comment