Mary Richards Photography

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Allison + Paul = Together Forever


 It was an honor to be part of such a special day, surrounded by close friends and family.  The intimate ceremony was in Allison's parents' backyard, with a beautiful lake in the background.  Their dog was the ring bearer, and their sweet daughter, Louisa, joined them at the end of the ceremony for a special introduction.

The reception was at a nearby park, with a fire roaring, delicious food,  and music all night long.  Paul's one request for me was to capture lots of dancing photos - which I did!

Thank you for the opportunity to capture my first wedding.  I learned a lot, and I appreciate it!  You make a gorgeous couple!
Allison's cousin was maid of honor.  They grew up like sisters.






This is our uncle Kerry.  Rock on!


















Brother of the bride, my cousin Justin, 
takes the chairs away after the ceremony.







Beautiful sunset at Mud Lake








Paul having fun on the bulldozer that was in the park for some construction


I just love these souvenir  mugs for the guests, printed with the 
couple's name and the date.  I use mine a few times a week!







My sister, Cara, made the cake.  It was devine!


















Congratulations, Allison and Paul!  Wishing you many years of bliss!

2 comments: